the new Rex Pal series is designed to ensure maximum performance in vineyards with high mechanisation, while maintaining a highly competitive price-quality ratio.
– Galvanised steel,
– Cor-ten steel,
– Sendzimir Galvanised steel,
– Zinc-magnesium steel
- robustness thanks to the shape of the section and the longitudinal ribs;
- stability in the ground thanks to a profile divided in two sections,
- rectangular in the part out of the ground ground and with a semi-circular section for the buried part that allows to gather a greater amount of earth and, therefore, ensures greater stability.;
- high mechanical resistance to twisting and bending; ease when inserting, sliding and extracting the wire: the wire containment pockets allow for an easy introduction but prevent the wire from escaping accidentally. The wire extraction for maintenance purposes is achieved by shifting the wire manually;
- The wire holder-pocket is designed so as to allow the use of grape harvesting machines without damaging the beaters.
|Profile thickness||Plate thickness||Weight Kg/m|
|62×42 mm||1.3 mm||1.45 Kg|
|62×42 mm||1.5 mm||1.65 Kg|
|62×42 mm||1.6 mm||1.75 Kg|
|62×42 mm||1.7 mm||1.85 Kg|
|62×42 mm||1.8 mm||1.95 Kg|